Sin City First Order Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORUMS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Star Wars canon comics

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Slice Aquaburn

Star Wars canon comics Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars canon comics   Star Wars canon comics EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 4:53 pm

I'm huge into the new canon! I loved the EU, but I may be one of the few people that applaud Disneys move to limit canon to only the new stuff. Although the EU brought us so many great novels and comics, I feel there were many inconsistencies throughout the universe. Since the new canon has begun, I've collected all the new canon comics. Some of my favorites have to be Shattered Empire, Lando, Kanan: The Last Padawan. I'm really loving the new stories! Anyone have any opinions, good or bad about the new canon or comics?
Back to top Go down
Darth Lightstorm

Darth Lightstorm

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars canon comics   Star Wars canon comics EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 9:26 pm

I thought it was necessary since so much material had been written and produced that took place in the timeframe that TFA does.  Had to do it to limit confusion and allow Abrams and Kasden to create a story without having to ensure they were consistent with the EU books and comics. The Clone Wars and Rebels fill in the gaps nicely, so I wonder if we'll eventually get an animated series that takes place between Jedi and TFA.  That or an Anthology film covering the Battle of Jakku.
Back to top Go down
http://lightningfilmreview.com
Darth Lightstorm

Darth Lightstorm

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars canon comics   Star Wars canon comics EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 9:33 pm

I also think a First Order Stormtrooper Academy spinoff film would be cool! Wouldn't you like to see Captain Phasma going all TAC Officer on Finn and his fellow cadets??
Back to top Go down
http://lightningfilmreview.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars canon comics   Star Wars canon comics Empty

Back to top Go down

Star Wars canon comics
Page 1 of 1